1. 1. Should Tyler be a Lieutenant?

• Yes, Explain
    • No, Explain

In-Game Name: Tyler John

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96519991

Current Rank: Supervisory Paramedic

Rank you are applying for: Lieutenant

How long have you been at your current rank?: 2 Weeks 

How long have you been in EMS (rough estimate if you aren’t fully sure, or ask EMS HC, they have a list): December 15, 2020

What timezone are you in?: Eastern

How many warns do you have? (Show Proof): 6 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2398517127 

Why do you think you should be promoted to LT? (150 Word Minimum): I've been in EMS now, going on 3 months. Through my time in the department I have shown myself to be active, mature and loyal to EMS. I am experienced with dealing with command related issues and am confident that I can handle any situation that arises with professionalism. I'm on the server quite frequently and am easily reachable to most people. I believe I can handle the responsibility of being a lieutenant and If given the opportunity to be apart of low command would strive to bring more members to the department. When I'm on duty I try to keep the roleplay as realistic as possible and ensure that I represent the department in a positive manner and I'm sure my colleague would agree. All in all these are the reasons why I think I should be a lieutenant.

Do you agree to be Professional and Mature?: Yes

Do you agree that you will stay active and help the department in any way?: Yes

Do you agree that High Command can strike, demote, or remove you for any reason following a rule break? (SOP or Server Rules): Yes

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

+ Support

-Active

-Mature

-Command in other department

-Fit for Command

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+ Support

Active

Helpful

Mature

Professional

Good Luck!!!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

8 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

+ Support

-Active

-Mature

-Command in other department

-Fit for Command

Holyyyyyyyy I massively Agree with This! Good Luck Tyler!!!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

On 3/1/2021 at 3:22 PM, Xx_Tox1c Meme_xX said:

+ Support

Active

Helpful

Mature

Professional

Good Luck!!!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD