Discord ban appeal - Denied

[GL] Fryingpan36

Your name: Threat

Your Discord ID name: That One Guy#6843

Your Discord ID code: 597234436823842829

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP RP 

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?  N/A (IDK)

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because I want to play on the server again and would love to join some of the branches. I forgot why I was banned but I promise that I won't do what ever I did again. 

• Like 1

My apologies, wrong warning. Your warning history for the SCP-RP Discord:

WARN | Case [#210]
Moderator: FrosyDog#3473
Time: 12/19/2020 07:34am UTC
Reason: Racial slurs in memes

BAN | Case [#252]
Moderator: Elemental#9492
Time: 01/13/2021 01:50am UTC
Reason: inappropriate videos

You were banned by one of our bots on 1/13/2021 for posting an inappropriate video. I would not be able to dig up the video, nor the meme that had the racial slur, no.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Ah I know the video, he sent ZJ a video of someone saying "Fuck you, f word (homophobic one)". I don't know if it was for reporting purposes but he got banned.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 minute ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

F*g isn't a racist slur its a homophobic slur, Explain why I was banned for a racist slur? @[GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

I don't fully know, don't drag me into this. Was helping with what possibly was the video.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

1 minute ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

could you find it then?

lemme look.

• Rookieblue changed the title to Discord ban appeal - Denied
  • Rookieblue locked this topic