Dread's NU-7 Application

[Hotwyer]Drake_The_Dragon

In Game Name:  Dread

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  STEAM_0:1:33041268

Discord Name (Bread#0001): Saerum#5010

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): 

1st Warn - Staff Dis - 2019 Feb 7th
2nd Warn - Branch Dis - 2019 Feb 24th
3rd Warn - Abuse of /demote - 2020 Feb 21st -- Was appealed and accepted.

Dont know why, But I seem to be a bit of an asshole in Febuary's xD

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Sometime Early 2019

Edit #1 - I am apparently dumb, I joined back in 2017 

December 22, 2017

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I would like to Join MTF Nu-7 because I am rather fond of working to re-contain SCP's and have assisted in the founding of the old RCF Unit (Rapid Containment force) In GENSEC A little over a year ago (mayhaps longer). I am rather experienced/Knowledgeable in the field and am aware that there are some new SCP's that I may need to learn to re-contain when needed. Another reason I would like to join MTF NU-7 Is because I am informed they are serious when they need to be but laid-back otherwise. I like environments like this as they are less stressful and specific branches within the SCP Foundation have *VERY* Incompetent command and NCO's which only cause more trouble and my intent is to avoid those branches as needed. Another reason I would like to join MTF Is because it would be fun to learn the full lay-out and system of Site-10 and work my way up the ladder of MTF-NU-7 as well as attempt to aid in it's revival. Finally, MTF is something I've always been fond of but never had the opportunity to join because I've always tried to join sub-devisions of the foundation if they needed competent members. 

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): None Currently that I am aware of. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):
Old ranks - WO/SGM GENSEC - 2020/2019 (Resigned)
Current ranks -
GENSEC - LCPL (Will be removing this life to join NU-7)
CI RnD AR

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

I Do understand and will get on whenever I can. I do work so I am only usually on after 7 PM EST. 

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.):  SGT Dares and WO Snowwx.spacer.png

Edited by [Hotwyer]Drake_The_Dragon
  • Like 3

+ Support
Already talked with this lad and he seems pretty nice. Would be nice to have him 🙂

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

3 hours ago, [Hotwyer]Drake_The_Dragon said:

+Support

This guy is really cool and it's fun to talk with him. He would be a very nice mate to have in our branch. I hope you guys take him :3 !

Game Stop GIF

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

• Bread locked this topic