Should I become T-MOD  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a T-MOD

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ryan

What is your steam name?: WavezZ

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:164959100

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have experience within other gaming communities such as some discord servers, the most recent server was Vibe Cord which I was the Manager of and currently has 10k Members. A more relevant position I had was a Administrator for GFL clan's CSGO Combat Surf server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing on this community on 2/08/2021

What date did you make your forums account? I created my forums account on February 16th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? My current rank is Darth.

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 0 warnings on the server.

Have you donated? Yes, I have spent $94 on just my page, I also contributed $130 towards the Knight Hunters CC.

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes, I have read through the guidelines.

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Not needed for Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve the chance to become a Trial Moderator for many reasons. I feel as if my relevant experience and my maturity as well as professionalism combine perfectly to create a well-rounded staff member. I'm an all round fun guy; with a great vibe. But when the time is right I get my game face on and provide a professional and or mature state of mind. I’ve had experiences related to the main duties of this job, and I would like to have an opportunity to show my skill sets here. I understand there will be struggles at hand, but I will try my best to power through them. I promise to put my best effort in, and show I'm more than capable for this position! I really value strengths and weaknesses, if I am going to join the staff team I think everyone should be aware of my attributes. To be completely honest, I have a multitude of strengths and minimal weaknesses. Some of my strengths include enthusiasm, trustworthiness, creativity, discipline, patience, respectfulness, determination, and dedication. I have developed these strengths over years of hard work. My few weaknesses is that I focus on details too much from time to time and that I have a hard time saying “no”, this does not mean I will not accept the fact I am wrong in certain situations, it is just that I will have a hard time telling you I do. These weaknesses in no way affect how I work, but they do shape me as a person. However, I do not see these as weaknesses, I see them as things I need to improve upon because they are just a part of my personality that people will notice over a long time of being around me. More often than not I will show no weaknesses in any situation and my strengths will be obvious and apparent in just about all of them.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If this situation were to ever occur there are a few steps I feel I should follow to help diffuse the situation and to get a  positive outcome. My first action against that person would to quickly mute and gag them to give me a chance to speak with them. In staff situations you would like to bring them to a more private area to speak with them so that there are less distractions. I would then proceed to explain to them what rule they broke and how MRDM really effects members on this community. Depending if I need it or not I also may ask for a higherup to help out if I need some insight or to lay out a more serious punishment that a Trail Mod does not have access to. Offences like this depending on how serious they are normally result in a 5 day ban or a kick. If I am being cursed at by that individual I would mute and gag them if I didn't already. As a staff member even if the person you are talking to is cussing you out or being disrespectful you should stay professional and never talk back since in the end of the day its not our job to add to the fire but it is our job to put it out.

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

Huge +Support

+ Extremely Good Guy 

+ Mature, Friendly & Outgoing

+ Phenomenal Application

+ Insanely Active

Honestly, good luck Ryan, you deserve every ounce of this, and I'm rooting for you!! 🙂

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

On 2/26/2021 at 3:24 PM, Dragonrage661 said:

Biggg +Support
-Good app
-Never seen breaking rules
-Trustworthy
-Great guy overall
-Active

Good Luck!

Hope to have you on the staff team 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

• Manager

ACCEPTED!

To receive training, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).