1. 1. Should i be a Officer.

• Yes
    • No

What is your name? Nice

What is your rank? OP

How long have you been a NCO? 3 weeks to 4 weeks

What rank are you applying for? FL

How many strikes do you have? 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? I have been been an NCO in shock and now I'm a NCO in SF i have had a lot of experience and wont abuse officer role.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? I will make sure anyone can come to me about problems and do Trainings and sims as well as help out new SF and NCO's if they have any questions or problems with anyone else.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? Yes I do

Edited by Masterofthescythe51
  • Like 1

+/- Rep

+ Long time in SF

+ Experience

- Little effort put into application

- Inactive, dont see him very often

# I think before setting this guy officer, we need more activity in general. And when he is on he doesn't take much part and isn't very strict, He isn't currently fit for the role yet but with around another week or two of training I recon he will be a good officer

-Support

-No too active

-Little effort in the app

-Never seen him do a tryout

-said he wanted to play 501st instead of SF because he was on cooldown for SF

-Tells officers "No" a lot

-Tried to give PT to someone without perms

If you need more information feel free to DM me. 

Current: Commander Boss - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

- support

- I was ranked under Nice for a little while but recently passed him (~ a week ago). Upon passing him and commanding and interacting both with and of NCOs and Enlisted at the time (and even now as an Officer) is something difficult. I feel like respect with Nice is something I have to fight for and isn't given unless actually "deserved" from him and not in a good way. Numerous times I've been challenged in terms of authority while being above in rank and had Nice chose to go of and do his own things as he "always does this" and says "it'll be okay" and "doesn't have to".

- little to no tryouts which are not logged correctly 

- application could use more, especially more info based on SF personally and what will be provided there. 

+ good intentions and wants to be involved

*** More activity (not just being on but sims, tryouts etc.) and better listening will put u on the right track 

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

+ good kid loves to fly ( always is asking to fly, sometimes wait for someone to give u the go don't just spawn in the ship )

- I have heard him to be called by other SF to be "power hungry" and from other battalions.

+ I see you on a lot more, but i wanna see more, I thinnk you need to relearn how to do tryouts based off of what a trainees has told me to one of the AM or possible now SA.

I think Nice is a decent candidate for this tryout app of Officer.

Edited by PapaFr11ta

SF ENGINEER TAROS :3

"Workin Hard? Or Hardly Workin?"