How SCP-049 defines "The Pestilence"

Eyelander

Name: Eyelander
SCP: 049
===================
Question: How does SCP-049 describe the pestilence? What are the symptoms, what is the cause, are there any cures other than his brutal cure?
Hypothesis: 049 may think that the pestilence is similar to the Bubonic Plague, or other viral outbreaks, due to the fact that he is dressed like a medieval doctor.
===================
Observations: The anomaly thinks that the pestilence is some sort of decay in the body, a gradual disease that gets progressively worse over time. He says that we call it life, but he knows that it is a disease, and his cure is the only way to cure it.
.<Start of Audio Log>
[Footsteps are heard, from both the researcher and the SCP anomaly.]
SR Eyelander: "Hello. I have a few questions for you, if you have the time."
SCP-049: "Indeed."
SR Eyelander: "Do you sense the pestilence in me?"
SCP-049: "I do."
SR Eyelander: "Would you be so kind to tell me the symptoms of "the pestilence"?
SCP-049: "The disease is a slow decay in your body, as your cells slowly fade away. You begin to lose cells over a long period of time, as it gets worse and worse while you have it. Eventually, the disease will become extremely predominant, and it will effect you to the point where you can no longer move, no longer breath, and the only thing you can do is wither away. All of you may call it "life", however, it can only be described as a disease.
SR Eyelander: "Alright. Are there any other cures than yours?"
SCP-049: "The medications and prescriptions that you use are very ineffective, they can never cure the pestilence, they only delay it's effects... my cure is the only one that is effective enough to cure it."
SR Eyelander: "What causes people to have the pestilence?"
SCP-049: "Simple. It is the decay of cells over time that causes it, and this decay causes you to age and become weaker."
SR Eyelander: "I see. Well, that's all the questions I have for now. Thank you for answering them."
.<End of Audio Log>
=================
Conclusion: In conclusion, SCP-049 thinks that "the pestilence" is a long term disease that will slowly take over your body, which we identify as a natural thing that happens as we age. My personal opinion is that 049 is convinced that he isn't actually doing harm, and I think he genuinely wants to do good, however, he only does bad because he has misinformed himself into doing so.
Was your hypothesis correct?: Not in the slightest. 049 didn't describe "the pestilence" to be remotely similar to the bubonic plague, or any other viral disease.

Edited by Face Melting Eyelander

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

Overall:60/100

Grammar:30

Format:20

Creativity:10

Now the grammar on this is decent i will give you that but i think that the idea of it has kind of been overused and its kind of of boring but the format is normal so i give it normal for that and the grammar is also good so thats the reason for my score good job just in the future try to create more fun and new ideas my guy i know you can

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"