Takeo CI Application

Takeo

In-game Name: Takeo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96871135

DiscordID: Andy.#1037

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10, i know about SCP's but my knowledge of CI could be better.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I would like to join CI because i would like to help aid the fight against the foundation. I'd like to be apart of the bigger picture. Where instead of keeping the SCP's locked away from the world i'd see it as an obligation to help get ahold of these SCP's and have them researched by R&D as they would use there findings out to help with further developments with the human race which would make us faster, stronger, smarter and overall a better being. Not only this but i am one to help fight for the cause so if i was needed for a foundation raid i am there, if i am needed to defend our base then i will. Whatever is required of me i will oblige and do as i am told. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have quite a bit of experience in SCPRP i am not going to say i am the best nor am i going to claim to have more experience than all the other applicants, i am humble which is what makes me different from other people. I can be at the back with no voice but before you know it i am at the front leading the charge. So i'd say it's my ability to adapt and learn at a fast pace.  

How active can you be? I can be quite active (currently i am not very active but after leaving security i am trying to re-find my place in SCPRP)

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

• Bread locked this topic