• Oh no...

In-Game Name:

Mung Daal

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : 

STEAM_0:1:72183440

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):

Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:

4 weeks playtime according to the tab menu but I joined the server back in January 2019

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:

Security Command 1stLT, Associate Researcher and RND AR.

What is your time zone?

GMT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

Solid 9/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):

Yes, I have a lot of experience being an event planner in multiple servers. I have also been in the event team previously.

How Active are you? (1/10):

8-9 out of ten.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

image.png.d1be1b4d45834f710eb41adc0533b58e.png

Now it looks bad at first but first I want to mention how all the warns that take place in January are from 2020 not 2021 and were on the PoliceRP server which I played I while back.
I was being silly back then and didnt take things seriously but that has since changed.
The other 2 warns were on the SCPRP server and were early on when I came back and wasn’t too familiar with the rules but again that has since changed.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

As I mentioned I was in the event team previously and I did a pretty good job in my opinion. Sadly, I had a little setback in the form of on mistake on a badly timed joke. Anyway, there are multiple reasons why I would make a good event team. First is that I am extremely active, and I am on during on and off hours depending on schedule. I want to make events that are creative and innovative instead of recycling the same old crap. Its easier said then done but I want to make people time on the server as enjoyable as possible. I am very able when it comes to crowd control and will be able to deal with event participants that become unruly. I was apart of the staff team and I am currently a command member which I believes proves in a way that I can be trusted with permissions and ranks. I have a lot of experience with ULX and a bit of experience with LUA which will help with being in the event team. I am also very experienced with building and the tool gun which will allow me to more intricate events. I really want to join the event team and I want to emphasise a big focus on the team part. I cannot wait to work with my fellow event team members and make the server better as a whole.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

Alright now I know there are some tools that are blocked on the tool gun, but I would love to come up with a way to make an interactable death run course. I want to try and get it as close to the actual game mode as possible. I reckon I would be able to figure up a way to get my idea into fruition.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favourite SCP? Why?:

SCP 3166 for obvious reasons.
First it is the cutest SCP as shown below and also is the funny orange lasagne cat.

image.thumb.png.481bea5fa2ce7404afbb19d301bb6778.png

Edited by Mung Daal

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

+support

on the few moment I got to be around mung daal on the server he is a good guy

I think he would be an excellent member to event team

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

6 hours ago, OWNED said:

+support

on the few moment I got to be around mung daal on the server he is a good guy

I think he would be an excellent member to event team

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.