DEA promotion app

Marshal_Arts

-Name
Vergil
-Steam ID
-Date of last promotion?
1/22/21
-Why do you think you should be promoted to the next rank? (150 Word Min)
Been active since promotion as a late night player, with only like 1 super short LOA. I feel I've been pretty active when it comes to command, have held all the meetings that weren't held by spoon, and have made sure to report things to HC when needed. I think I've been fair to everyone when dealing with agents, I regularly patrol with people and encourage others to get on in discord. Haven't missed any meeting recaps, watch my words around other departments, etc. Only had one real hiccup in my time as AA and haven't had any since. 

I know I'll continue to put in the time and effort into DEA if im able, and dont think anyone would have any reason to -support. Only other reason I can think of as to why I should be promoted would include that I think command knows they can trust me to take care of things if they can't for some reason. 

-How would you rate your activity in DEA? (1-10)

-How many warns do you have?
-How long have you been at your rank for?
since 1/22/21

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 11:58 PM, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Professional

Low Warns

Decent App

Good Luck Vergil!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD