3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? 

Shock EJTA SV SFC Jeager 0779

What is your current rank? 

SFC

How much time do you have on the server`?

8 weeks

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I think I deserve the position of Officer because I am Active everyday making sure the Enlisted Troopers are doing there jobs and our in TeamSpeak 3, I also believe that my experience from my Past command Life could be helpful and may benefit also Shock is in need of officers that know what there doing and that can be active to help the Enlisted/NCO's. I also follow the Rules and make sure to stay up to date with the Rules, and also Doing SIM's and training for the Shock.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I feel like I can be trusted to hold this position because I believe that I am a Trusted individual and always keep the best interest of the battalions I am in. and If a shock makes a mistake, I can help them fix that mistake, without shouting at them for failing a task. also My past experience as Command can help since I may be able help other Officers.I am also Active and are willing to help anyone that need help in Shock.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I can bring many things to the Shock battalion as an officer, Such as dedication and a willingness to help people who need it or listen to people, I will also make sure all the Shock Members are treated like equals, and make sure no one is breaking the rules, I believe that my past Life's may help with my experience

How active can you be?

Almost everyday Because am that swag

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF