Booter's Ban Appeal- Denied

Booter

Steam Name: lil booters

Ingame Name: Booter

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:579847257

Ban Length: 3 weeks

Admin that Banned you: Yoshihino

Reason for Ban: MassRDM in spawn | FailRP | NITRP | spawn camping

Dispute: There is no excuse for what I did the other day. It was moments after the server reset when I started RDMing people. I and a couple of other people started to kill each other and we were all okay with doing so. There being only 5 people on the server, I got ahead of myself and took it to the spawn. I was careless because there were very few people on the server. But I was irresponsible to realize that some of those people were trying to RP. That day I also purchased the Platinum rank, along with a few other items. The reason I bought these items was because I love the server, and I plan to stay for a long time. But that day I believe that I disrespected the server by breaking many rules. I can promise that this will be my first and final ban. I do not blame the admin and the reporter for giving me this punishment, because I can agree that I deserve it to an extent. I ask my ban to be appealed or reduced.

PD SGT FBI PA | Trooper MSTR S.P.R.T. 1OP | Professional Criminal |

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Jordan

Awkward Kid GIF

• Head Admin

-Support

It's nice to hear that you regret your actions and plan to do better in the future; though like everyone else who has broken the rules in the past, you need to serve your punishment which this ban is a part of.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

40 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

It's nice to hear that you regret your actions and plan to do better in the future; though like everyone else who has broken the rules in the past, you need to serve your punishment which this ban is a part of.

agreed with will

That bald Aussie Guy

• Head of Staff

-Support

Take some time off from the server, your ban will be up before you know it!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, A Frog said:

-Support

Take some time off from the server, your ban will be up before you know it!

There was also clear evidence of what you did.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT