PLAYER REPORT- Accepted

Alijah

Your in game name:Alijah Blixky

Your Steam ID:76561198993891179

The player's in game name:Baestplace

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:239168514

What did the player do:MRDM, PLAYER DISS, and killing/kidnapping/mugging inside of spawn

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player:Ban/ warn

Any extra information:He is trying to make me look bad saying i edited the footage as you can see there is no cuts in the video and i cant edit out my voice without removing all audio. He is saying i mrdm'ed and fail rped even tho he cant prove anything and he tried to "mug" me in spawn and say it was on the stairs which is still a neutural area and he is saying i called him multiple bad and Disrespectful words with my mic muted.

Edited by Sehn

thats crazy

You need to fix this and put the steamid of all players you are reporting as well as yours! 

but 

+support

regardless of “oh it’s minge hour” any death not in RP is RDM so +support on a warning/ban  for RDM/ARDM) I forget how many kills is MRDM) 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

taken out of context server i see "killed by Alijah with fubar" i think weird but alright i go outside and am immediately rdmed by him with a fubar he does it a few more times switches to crip does it some more them proceeds to break fear rp by running into spawn while being mugged by 4 people he then runs into spawn pulls out a gun and shoots 2 of us andre kills him accidently kills hammy Alijah respawns shoots us some more then says "what are you going to do about it" we then shoot him while he calls us retards faggots and cunts which conveniently is all edited out because this happened over 15 minutes ago which im guessing he spent editing his voice out of the clips or changing the after the clip ends he said "got you retards in 4k" then goes afk after killing me 2 more times.

also you need evidence of me kidnapping you (which never happened)  mugging you (you were on the other side of the street from spawn where you proceeded to run into spawn and break fear rp)

4 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

You need to fix this and put the steamid of all players you are reporting as well as yours! 

but 

+support

regardless of “oh it’s minge hour” any death not in RP is RDM so +support on a warning/ban  for RDM/ARDM) I forget how many kills is MRDM) 

look at my response above which shows the whole story instead of a 2 minute clip in which shows the boiling point of 1.3 hours of him antagonizing us by which is but not limited to earaping us while we were fighting, hitting us with fubars in spawn, mugging us every 1 minute, aardming us in spawn or directly outside spawn with fubars, When told countless times to stop his only response was "you cant make me".

1 minute ago, Sehn said:

you cant prove anything but staff sure can dude. I havent mugged in 10 hours

and i just want to report baest but he has a custom id @jackyman21

there is no such thing as a "custom id". you also have shown no proof of me mugging kidnapping or anything of the sort. i am done arguing you in your over 15 forum posts on this topic you are extremely defensive. In every one berating me and calling me names while trying to say i am the one player dissing you this post is extremely flawed and you on the forums are being extremely unprofessional and making yourself and the server look bad.

This is going to be my last post.

1: @Baestplaceif you have proof of him doing all that I recommend you post it on a player report .Otherwise it’s just solid evidence Vs what you are saying

2: @Sehn To find someone’s steamid lookup “steamid finder” and find the one that looks like “STEAM_0:1234567”. You can also do in console in game “rp_lookup name” for example “rp_lookup Jacky” would give you my steamid, my steamid 64, what class I am on, and other info such as how long I’ve been connected.

Now please quit arguing

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

7 minutes ago, Sehn said:

it has been 3 forum post and you also cant prove that i mugged or etc. in the video there is clear audio of you and booter calling me a cunt

im getting sick of the lies coming out of you. i watched both videos thoroughly and in neither of them did either of us call you a cunt the closest this was booter calling you a whore and me saying you were dogwater and so free if you want to continue this we can have an admin check logs and show you as the aggressor in the beginning also saying this happened 3 minutes after server reboot is ridiculous because you can just look at the timer at the top server reboot is at 4.

this is my last report so no need to even respond to this the admins will handle it from here

1) STOP ARGUING! This is not the place.

2) @Baestplace If you have video or other type of proof of the FailRP / Mugging please post it. Also thats not a reason to start MRDMing in spawn.

3) With the evidence shown at the time of posting this reply I will be giving this a + Support but i also beleave the others should be punished ( Booster UMC at least). Even if you story is true Baestplace its not a reason to start MassRDMing in spawn. I understand that this was in minge hours but there is a line. When im on at that time my rule is if you are going to RDM make sure you know the other person, make sure they are ok with it, know when to stop, do it somewhere hidden so you dont ruin the RP of others and NEVER do it in spawn. 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+support 

- First off @Baestplaceyou have no evidence of what ever happened last night even if he was breaking rules no evidence.

- Anyone in that video mass rdmimg in spawn or saying there trying to make him stop breaking rules should be punished you could of got off since no admins would be on at 4 in the morning but you continue to kill him in spawn 

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Beastplace and Booter will receive a warning and a 3 week ban for MassRDM in spawn, FailRP, NITRP and spawn camping and Bane will get a warning and a 3 day ban for ARDM in spawn and no intention to roleplay

• Like 1