weird kids were mrdm'ing me in spawn and wanna blame it on me after they tried to mug me in spawn- Denied

Alijah

taken out of context server i see "killed by Alijah with fubar" i think weird but alright i go outside and am immediately rdmed by him with a fubar he does it a few more times switches to crip does it some more them proceeds to break fear rp by running into spawn while being mugged by 4 people he then runs into spawn pulls out a gun and shoots 2 of us andre kills him accidently kills hammy Alijah respawns shoots us some more then says "what are you going to do about it" we then shoot him while he calls us retards faggots and cunts which conveniently is all edited out because this happened over 15 minutes ago which im guessing he spent editing his voice out of the clips or changing the after the clip ends he said "got you retards in 4k" then goes afk after killing me 2 more times.

why the fuck are you telling a whole other lie the first thing i did was start a fubar fight with a umc member and then you ran out of nowhere trying to kill me with a fubar so it wasnt rdm

and you actually never mugged me check console i didnt shoot anyone with a gun and i never called you any of those things and i didnt go afk after i "killed you 2 more times" i went afk after you killed me 10 more times to upload the clip. Admins can check logs and easily see that you are lying in the clip you can hear youre self mass dissing me and i  never said "got you retards in 4k" i said "i recorded that im reporting you" and i dont know how to edit and you can check my whole pc and you wont see a single edit software that hasnt been used this month. and i didnt edit out the voice you can see in the bottom left that i wasnt even holding x to talk and my mic was muted. lying will only get you banned again

thats crazy

6 minutes ago, Sehn said:

why the fuck are you telling a whole other lie the first thing i did was start a fubar fight with a umc member and then you ran out of nowhere trying to kill me with a fubar so it wasnt rdm

and you actually never mugged me check console i didnt shoot anyone with a gun and i never called you any of those things and i didnt go afk after i "killed you 2 more times" i went afk after you killed me 10 more times to upload the clip. Admins can check logs and easily see that you are lying in the clip you can hear youre self mass dissing me and i  never said "got you retards in 4k" i said "i recorded that im reporting you" and i dont know how to edit and you can check my whole pc and you wont see a single edit software that hasnt been used this month. and i didnt edit out the voice you can see in the bottom left that i wasnt even holding x to talk and my mic was muted. lying will only get you banned again

keep lying on will make your punishment worse. your targeting me because i got you warned you cant antagonise people then use your recording to your own advantage all you are is a minge and all you will ever be is a minge just stop it every post you make is clowning yourself harder.

For a start there is no format, which is an instant denial. Secondly all I've seen you do is curse and argue with players on the forums. I would urge you change your act before you get punished for misconduct. There is no reason to be spam replying and getting defensive, if they're wrong then you have nothing to worry about. 

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

1 minute ago, Sehn said:

i didnt rdm at all nor did i fail rp

i dont even have to reply at this point you have no format you are acting extremely defensive proving to the admins you have done something wrong in the end what happenes heppens but this is just ridiculous that you would bring this to the forums with the clips name literally calling us dumbasses.

this is my last response to this post but if you played this server for more the 2 minutes you would know that from 6-8 its widely considered as a time just to have fun as soon as server restarts me and a few other people like to pvp outside of spawn which we were happily doing until you came up with a fubar taking it as an invitation to join and you just started hitting us with it all you are doing is making your self look less and less intelligent every post if i were you i would drop it just looking at your post its already and automatic denial.

-Support 

-No format

-New post with format was created

-STOP ARGUING!

-No SteamID given.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor