Should I be a Trial Mod  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ugs/DX003

What is your steam name?: Dragonrage661

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:156460834

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a advisor (lowest rank, basically a Trial Mod) over at MVG imperial for around 2 weeks before having to resign due to personal reasons that made me leave Gmod as a whole for a while.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1/6/21

What date did you make your forums account? January 11th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Timezone: EST (GMT+5)

Permission (Admin+ need this): Asked Blizzard but said we didnt need it

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

My experience on this server has overall been a good time, the only times when I seriously don't enjoy it is when a group of ST minges comes up to me and is just being obnoxious and ruins the RP that I'm currently doing. I want to be able to do something about that and staff is the best way for me to do that. I know that other people also view it the same way that I do so I also want to be able to help others to be able to have a better RP experience. When it comes to RP I always keep myself in a serious state, and the same would be said about being staff and any staff situations I would get myself into. I deserve the rank of Trial-Mod because I want to let those who come on to have fun and RP have a good time by stopping those who are breaking rules, and make sure that those who don't are always having a good time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first try to get the person to calm down, so I would actually be able to talk to the person, if I'm unable to do so I would then mute/gag the person to then formally warn them for MRDM. If it is clear that its out of my abilities at the rank of Trial-Mod then I would call in a higher up in staff to assist me in handing down a punishment that I am not able to at my current rank. When you are staff, you have to be sure to not make rash decisions and stay in a calm state to not be fair to those who are playing on the server. 

Edited by Dragonrage661

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

+Support

Ugs is a really active member of the community, personally I am in 501st with him and he has shown great growth. I think becoming a TMOD would be taking it to the next level and would help the community

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

+SUPPORT
-Active
-Good APP
-I've never seen you break any rules

Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

-support

Insufficient forum activity

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG