Adam.

Should I get the rank off MO?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get the rank off MO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Rear Admiral Adam

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:198765610

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Rear Admiral.

What specialty are you applying for?: MO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Harold 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will help expand the Medical branch, by hosting multiple try-outs to get new members within the Medical battalion, I will host simulations for the medical battalion multiple times A week to make the battalion fun to be in and  as an incentive for medical to get on and be active for possible promotions and I will make sure that there will be no minging within the medical battalion so that the battalion doesn't come off as A mingy battalion, and If I see anybody minging, I will make sure they get the appropriate punishment for their actions.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with the rank of MO is because I've been in Naval for roughly 5 months, and over that time I've worked my way up the ranks and been trusted with the rank off Rear Admiral.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank so that I can assist Medical with daily duties in med-bay, from doing try-outs to doing daily check-ups, overall I just want this rank so that I can assist Medical command in making the Medical battalion A fun and great battalion to be in.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Understood.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within my assigned branch is too assist command and oversee the day-today operations within Medical to make sure that the Medical battalion runs smoothly and to make sure that Medical is active and if the activity is lacking to make flag-up pings.

Edited by Adam.
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

On 2/18/2021 at 2:18 PM, not Jeff [GS] said:

+Support

-Friendly

-Was active before his LOA

-Supportive

-Good Rear Admiral

But Didn't you just go on LOA?

• Thanks 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• Manager
On 2/18/2021 at 3:18 PM, not Jeff [GS] said:

+Support

-Friendly

-Was active before his LOA

-Supportive

-Good Rear Admiral

But Didn't you just go on LOA?

• Thanks 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Accepted
Please speak to your Chief Medical Officer (Kami) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png