6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:
7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:
No
8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:

CPT Warmercarp

2LT Mung Daal

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:
Yes
10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS):
I believe that I deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job because I have shown my dedication to GENSEC, disciplinary skills, and my leadership skills. I have been on GENSEC almost everyday for the past week, making sure that the D-block is secure and protected. I believe that I have shown my disciplinary skills by always respecting command and by staying behind barricades. I believe I have shown my leadership skills by helping enlisted, helping research when they come to D block, and sometimes calling the protocols at D block.
11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:

I would use the CZ-75 to hit a D-class in the middle of a crowd because the shotgun would most likely result in me hitting someone else and the M60 LMG would have a way to high rate of fire to be accurate in a crowd. Also, to ensure I hit my mark I would wait a few seconds before shooting and also make sure that I am not spamming the trigger.

Edited by recon
Needed 2 CMD permission
  • Like 1

Accepted!

Please speak to HCMD or an Admin+ for your whitelist and request the "Jugg" tag in discord!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Sprink locked this topic