11 members have voted

1. 1. Would Marv make a good Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Shock Vice Commander Marv 2862

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Battalion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Shock is in an uneasy state at the moment and I feel as if it needs a strong leader for it to be put back to where it needs to be both member wise and discipline wise. The shock battalion needs a role model and I know I am not the most experience as a commander but I feel I need to step up to the plate even if it means I myself have change what I do and who I am to see change within the battalion I have grown to love on the server that I love then I will. I will give my best effort to see the potential that shock has and see it come to fruition and make sure that there is no injustice or disrespect both in and out of shock because shock are supposed to me the anchor of the ISD and if the shock are letting injustice happen it makes the server and the battalion look bad to new comers. I want to see the glory and power of shock reached to set an example to those we protect and serve.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Over a Week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the shock commander is to be the responsible role model for the battalion and lead their troops to help them while also helping them selves realize their true strength and help and further the betterment of what is the greatest battalion the shock battalion. They should be a pillar in the army of justice and security while also be compassionate towards those around him/her and help their officers become role models and fulfil the potential they all have no matter the differences they might have we are in this together.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I can be trusted because I am a dedicated member of the community and I have no intention on leaving shock anytime soon. I plan on being a role model for years to come and be a pillar of the community to show what the server and the battalion of shock can be. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday for 3+ hours depending on my school work

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 on PoliceRP for having printers while government.

- Support
I feel like you need more time as a VCMDR instead of just going for CMDR seems like a power hungry move, also I don't see you on much.
You also skipped multiple cooldowns in shock even tho you knew they were on cooldown.

No hard feelings 😄

Edited by soph

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

Just now, soph said:

- Support
I feel like you need more time as a VCMDR instead of just going for CMDR seems like a power hungry move, also I don't see you on much.
You also skipped multiple cooldowns in shock even tho you known they were on cooldown.

No hard feelings 😄

Not only that but I haven't seen you do anything, Some of your Officers are extremely inactive and I don't see any enforcement of rules coming from you specifically 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/13/2021 at 1:02 PM, soph said:

- Support
You also skipped multiple cooldowns in shock even tho you knew they were on cooldown.

No hard feelings 😄

Not only is it too soon for this, but Shock seems less active and more disorganized lately. 

I'd recommend you use the power you do have now to get your house in order before applying for this even bigger step up.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

- Support

No hard feelings 😄

I would give my support, but you just got VCMDR not too long ago and Shock needs some guidance right now to make sure it's the best it can be. While I have no doubts you'd make a great Shock CMDR, I think it's a little too soon, my guy.

• Like 1

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png

On 2/13/2021 at 7:02 PM, soph said:

- Support

No hard feelings 😄

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

- Support

No hard feelings 😄

I've seen shock have a lot of minges and a lot of new people skyrocket through ranks skipping lots of cooldowns, maybe use your power as VCMDR to fix the current problems and prove that you can be CMDR

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

On 2/13/2021 at 6:02 PM, soph said:

- Support

No hard feelings 😄

I saw that the Shock roster was hella out-dated. Got to the point where Badger stepped in and did your job. 

Big no from me.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-SUPPORT
Everything has been Said
You Really Gotta work on the regiment with the current power you have mate

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired