1. 1. Officer?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game name: Lily

SteamID:

How long have you been in your current rank?: 
3 days.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:
In a different server was a medical commander, have been nco and officer on several military rp and swrp servers.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)
I wish to help keep the enlisted in line and help out the commander and vice command with keeping the regiment as a whole functioning well. I want to be able to help in a way i haven't been able to help before. I want to be able to provide promotions, demotions, and strikes where I see it fit. I want to be able to take the initiative for furthering others in the battalion who I have seen acting above and beyond for our regiment. I would like to assist AX1 in command of the regiment. I have seen many of our officers rarely be online and I think that I would be able to be an active and helpful officer who can lead the enlisted and NCO's by example. I do NOT want to be a drill sergeant for the new recruits and the less new NCO's. I only wish to be able to be a guide and good example to follow.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)
I am an extremely active and I would say a pretty dang good one at that. I am on nearly all the time. I dedicate 95% of my time to the regiment. I've never been striked, ive never been demoted, and I rarely get into any sort of trouble. I am an extremely serious member of the regiment who has previous command experience, and I know exactly how to benefit our regiment. I also play 10-13 hours a day when i am able to, and when i cannot play that much i play as much as possible. I do not minge on the job, EVER. I host tryouts whenever possible. When im on ship im as friendly as i can be and i have had very little people have a bad experience with me as a person.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?
Yes, and if i fail to meet those expectations i would accept that removal fully.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?
Yes.

-Support.
You have some slight anger issues that needs to be worked upon.

Not fit for Officer.
you just got back from a hefty LOA 
< Understandable though due to your PC being screwed.
Good luck!

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Accepted

Speak with RR7 or EL7 for further instructions.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

• mikey! locked this topic