Map Idea: Commander Offices [Denied]

PTOB

Good Idea?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea?

• Yes
    • No

What would you like to see: A separate space in the bunks of each battalion that can hold a small office for the commander.

How would it help the server and/or the player base: I myself use my command office a lot, when were doing interviews for promoting people to officer or NCO, or striking / demoting someone, They allow for situations to not just happen over TS but to happen in game not just standing next to each other. I cant speak for other commanders but I have seen plenty of times where commanders are using their offices plenty, from purge to shock.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Gives all commanders of battalions an office to use, so yes.

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

- Support

- You already have regimental teamspeak CMD offices that you can use. 

- No need to have one for each battalion, perhaps only make one that can be used by all Commanders.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

- Support 

- Get the basic idea of adding some sort of face to face formality

- Already have Offices for TS

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

On 2/13/2021 at 3:24 AM, Hobbs said:

- Support

- You already have regimental teamspeak CMD offices that you can use. 

- No need to have one for each battalion, perhaps only make one that can be used by all Commanders.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 | Retired blacklisted
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*