Map Room Idea: Command Center [Accepted] [Completed]

Frosty_

Should we have this room on the new ISD?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What would you like to see: I would like to see a Command Center

Example photo of a command center ( Yes I know this is from the rebels)

image.thumb.png.e8dcfd645c05b1483773446d260b7687.png

How would it help the server and/or the player base:

It would be a interesting room for the server to have for mainly RP purposes. It would be a great place for command of all divisions to get together and RP right. It will be a great area for events to take place during passive RP moments. I know GM's and Command will be using this kind of room heavily and it will be a addition to the ISD for variety of rooms.

An example of this room being used say if were mid event and were planning a planetary raid with a ISB member. We would go in to the room and plan out our attack plan with command. It will help us be more emerged into the RP. It will heavily enhance the enjoyment of RP by us adding this room.

We could also use this room in ways we use the current Army High Command offices but as an open area for all sections. We can host command meetings here as another possible use for this room. A good example of how we could set this up is to have one main room filled with all data and command related terminals and in the side of the room we have a door that opens to a meeting room for all of command to be able to freely use for the main command meeting and also regimental meetings. 

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Yes I do

Edited by Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+ Support

- We sorta have one now in the Shock bunks but its in a weird position and its a HCMD place, but making one and putting it maybe in bridge or at least near bridge would be a good idea.

- Having more rooms in bridge would be good in general so bridge is more interactive.

• Like 1

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

• Frosty_ changed the title to Map Room Idea: Command Center

+support
Would Be a interesting Change
Would defiantly be a good area
Nothing bad in adding It

• Like 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 2/13/2021 at 1:31 AM, PTOB said:

+ Support

- We sorta have one now in the Shock bunks but its in a weird position and its a HCMD place, but making one and putting it maybe in bridge or at least near bridge would be a good idea.

- Having more rooms in bridge would be good in general so bridge is more interactive.

• Like 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

On 2/12/2021 at 8:31 PM, PTOB said:

+ Support

• Like 1

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper

+Support

HC should get their own space to use for strategic planning or even meetings

I see this as a great opportunity for RP 

As well as could be used for other things but HUGE support on this

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

+ Support

On 2/14/2021 at 8:51 PM, M A N D O said:
  •  

image.thumb.png.f369ea0fea1c91ea4c6d47ca31237b3a.png

On 2/13/2021 at 1:29 AM, Blizzard said:

image.thumb.png.e8dcfd645c05b1483773446d260b7687.png

- A combination between these two would be genuinely breath-taking and could be used for multiple RP opportunities, I love it.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• 1 month later...