7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1 (  

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at, Yes

12. You will be tested on it: Ok

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I should be staff because I want to help keep the server in line and make sure people can have fun and RP and not have their RP ruined. I also wish to help other staff in what they do to keep this server running how it is. I am almost on every day and put effort into my work and will behave on duty as a staff member if I'm accepted.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to my sit and talk to them then I would ask the person who reported it what happened. After that, I would take the reported player's story but if he was cursing at me I would ask him to stop but if he keeps cursing at me I would gag him and let him let off some steam for some time, and then I would tell him that I'm getting a Higher up to ban him for five days and giving him a formal warning for mass rdm then I would end the sit.

- Support                                                                                                                                                          Your a good guy but I need to see you active just a tad bit more and to buckle down and get serious to show you've strayed from your mingy ways.                   

-Support
-He is Mingy at times and can be sometimes inpatient

Ok App witch could be better

He needs to be more active 

+Support

He is chill at times and he is nice

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper

-support
Quite Mingy
Inactive
App is semi decent

Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired