Should I become a GO?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a GO?

What is your ingame name?:  Slayer

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:563513611

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipmen

What specialty are you applying for?:  Gunnery officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Admiral Harold
What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  What I can do is help keep activity up for havoc or being able to recruit more for them. I feel like this would benefit them because they are not that active but with my help I can change that by hosting sim and training that they will enjoy and will want to stay on for more and for me to be able to recruit for them will benefit them with more active members.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: When I first became a member of naval I was assigned to a GO and he showed me the basics of what to do in the engine room and he showed the the havoc branch and I've now my goal is to help havoc strive and become a great and wonderful unit. That's why you should trust me, because I have the determination to help this branch and benefit them in good ways.

Why do you want this rank?: The reason I want this rank is so that I can help a unit that I feel like should be more appreciated on board by helping the with the little things. I also want to team up with my other fellow Go's to work on this and make havoc a active unit that is a generally a fun and skill developing place.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I fully understand these rules stated to me

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose in this branch is to supervise/help the havoc complete there duties such as Repairing, fixing, developing, and maintaining the ISD.  When I get the chance to be able to host tryouts I will help the havoc build up there unit into a big unit like SF, 501st, and other's. When havoc are not on my other purpose is to run statistics in the engine room to make sure the ship is in good heath. When in turbolazers I have to use passive rp and known how to manage the weapons' there and how to use and maintain them. That is my job as a GO.

31 minutes ago, Kiddie said:

+/- Support
-Never seen you on (could be cause of time zone)
-could use a bit more detail in your application

+seems to have an understanding of GO/Havoc
Good Luck!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support
-Haven't seen you before
-Bad Application

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

-Support

-Inactive

-Application can use work on it

- Says you are on LOA on the Naval Roster

Notes: Tbh I have not seen you on the Naval Job once throughout your time in Naval (you joined on the 29th of Janurary) and I don't know if you are going to be active if you are in the Gunnery Officer Position. Pick up your activity and prove me wrong but for now. It is a -Support

-Tenn Graneet/Hiroshima 

On 2/12/2021 at 8:30 PM, mikey! said:

-Support
-Haven't seen you before
-Bad Application

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Denied
Gunnery Officer is currently full, for future reference please put more effort into your application
you may reapply in 1 week

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png