Rhodes RnD Application

Rhodes.

In-game Name: Rhodes

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:494266552

DiscordID: Someone#2716

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I want to be in RnD because I have been I enjoy doing research on SCP's and I do not really get bored of it. I also Have very good knowledge of Lore which would allow me to do better tests that would give more valuable information to the Insurgency for later use. I also have a great commanding ability over people while also coming to a quick conclusion on conflicts, proof of that is my reserves in foundation research where I was previously senior Command.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have already been in CI RnD 2 times but left due to shitty high command control over the branch. I feel that Neo and Kevi would do better than the others because they are actually active and give a shit about the branch.

How active can you be? 6-7/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

https://imgur.com/a/hx175Q7 <Reserves

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

Accepted
Your Application has been reviewed, and accepted for a training! Please contact an FTO in the SCP-RP Discord to begin your training!

If you have any questions, please DM me! Neo#2337

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• Sprink locked this topic