2 members have voted

1. 1. should i become a Trial-Mod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Manjini

What is your steam name?: Robertomanjini

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:513564410

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

late january,2021

What date did you make your forums account? today / 2,8,2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? none

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? trial-mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at, You will be tested on it:  yes, ok

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): luci permitted me

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I think as many people need to start somewhere, and for me, I guess I should start here as many people know me as a regular RP player. I also want to be known in this community as a mod. This also includes me been allowed to this community because you guys welcomed me with open hands, and I want to give back by making the RP experience is at its best. This also included new players that, like me, could also love the server as much as I did when I joined and got help from mods and alike friends. I want to help this server be the best imperial RP server and the server to be open for anyone. I don't want people to feel they are under my age as me and have no choice. I want everyone to feel they have a word on somethings and that they have a choice, and that you can choose to be a mod or admin. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would wait for them to rage at me (i get everyone has their ups and downs, so some people have really bad anger issues, so I would wait for him to calm down). After he stopped, I would ask why and what happened to him for cussing at me and RDMing. after I hear his story, he would either warned, kicked or ban him depending on the severity or how many people he killed or annoyed. I would ONLY ban him, and I mean ONLY if for like 10 minutes he would still be shouting and cursing at me and would not even comply with me.

• Like 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars