STONKSMANS ci military application

STONKSMAN

In-game Name: STONKSMAN

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:578204988

DiscordID: STONKSMAN#1304

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 10/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) because im a good fighter and im already proven in combat, ive had experience in the rnd section of chaos insurgency and feel like i would fit into military just fine, i would be a useful attribute capable of following orders and killing foundation personel, im really good under pressure and can lie my way out of most situations. also im capable of respecting all and showing that i can work as a team.  i should be in chaos insurgency as i have a goal to work towards, which makes me strive to achieve my ultimate goal and will therefor better me in the long run. and lets just say... you would rather have me with you then against you.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? my desietful ways and my ability to show no give aways and be dishonest without the slightest hint

How active can you be? very   very very active

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by STONKSMAN

RETIRED

ACCEPTED 

To get start, Go to member self roles to get Chaos-requesting-tag" role on the SCP-RP discord then follow the instructions within the #text-to-train channel under Chaos Insurgency.

Edited by Lee
  • Thanks 1

The best Lee. 😉

• Sprink locked this topic