SCP-912's Swept Suggestion

Hope

What are you suggesting? - Removal of the arrest baton or reduce the jail time after being hit by the arrest baton, or have a rule stating that

I do not know if this intentional or not, but no rules regarding this has been stated in the MOTD. If a rule has been established, I will gladly hide this post.

Currently, if you were to be hit by the arrest baton on SCP-912, you are jailed for 600 seconds or 10 minute. That means, you cannot switch jobs, are slowed and physically cannot do anything for 10 minute. For my knowledge, there's no cool-down to SCP-912's new swept. In fact, this new swept which arrests people for 600 seconds are worse than most MOTD punishments, which is equivalent to the punishment of RDM x3.

How would this change better the server? - All factions hostile to the foundation/fairness.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Hostile factions.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Note: There's a suggestion for a swept change in progress but seeing how he already received a new swept that is not flashy, I thought I would voice my suggestion regarding about this.

Also, I don't know how to make a detailed suggestions www o(≧∇≦o)

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

2 minutes ago, 𝓜8𝓥𝓟 said:

+Support on its reduce jail time
This has already happen to a player and he had to leave the game in order just to play again.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support 

I prefer the baton that was before, as long as the glow effect is removed, it is much more useful to get the dclass behind the elevator

Edited by MexicanGuy

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners