AlexMagus' Chaos Insurgency Application

[DEFN] AlexMagus

image.png.efacc92af90ff858de884a5460a14d32.png

In-game Name: Alex Magus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171534768

DiscordID: AlexMagus#6330

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: I would rank it at a 7/10.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I believe I should be in the CI because I am looking to enhance roleplay for others, and I think that I can do that effectively as an R&D member. My main goal would be to ensure everyone in my roleplay is having a good time and actively trying their hardest. As well as everyone else trying their hardest, I definitely will be too. I'd also like to be picked because I haven't actually played as a CI RnD in any SCP RP.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: The main thing that sets me apart from other applicants is the fact that I have experience in the field of a 'rebellion' RnD, in HL2RP as a Lambda Scientist. I believe I am trustworthy enough to be in this role, and that I have enough maturity and roleplay experience to be accepted into it.

How active can you be?: I can be very active.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Accepted!
We have reviewed your application, and decided to accept it for a training. Join the SCP-RP discord, and request and R&D FTO in the Chaos Insurgency catagory to begin training.

If you need assistance, contact me via the discord below:
Neo#2337

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• Bread locked this topic