LT.

How long have you been in your current rank?:
Around 2 - 3 Weeks.

What timezone are you in?:

Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

How many Warns do you have?:
I have a total of 7 warnings.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I believe that I should be promoted to the rank of CPT as I have been a LT for 2 - 3 week and I have gained a better understanding of how PD command works and how to become a better officer in general as I have experiences all new types of situations and how to take control of certain situations involving officer reports, another reason why I believe I should be promoted to the rank of CPT is to allow myself to keep helping people as I can only help with reports on officers and generally helping officers, at the rank of CPL and below while if I am promoted I would be able to help higher PD ranks while also allowing me to help out officers that play late night on the server as many people who play gov at late nights may feel left out and not recognised as I am always trying to play I can show player that are in different time zones PD command cares and offers rewards to officers that do an overall good job.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):
Yes i agree.

Edited by Santa (BOH)

On 2/5/2021 at 11:37 AM, John Kyle said:

- support.

Your LT app was accepted January 22nd. Exactly two weeks ago, not enough time. But other than that you’re a good command member.

Edit: would like to see a little more activity as well. 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 2/5/2021 at 12:07 PM, jackyman21 said:

-support

2 weeks since you got LT

TO THE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HIS ACTIVITY HE LIVES IN AUSTRALIA  HE IS LIKE 14 HOURS AHEAD OF YOU

Also not active enough (could be time zone)

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Will locked this topic