FearRP rule change in motd - Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

What you want to see? - FearRP wording in motd changed 

Why should we add it? - Sp basically, even if you’re out numbered. And for example, you already have a gun out. Even if they want you to drop your gun, you basically shouldn’t since you’ve already had it out. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Enhances rp. Makes FearRP more in depth. Less confusing 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone. 

Links to any content - N/A

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-Support

If you had 3 guns on you in real life and it was just you, I think you'd put your gun down and cooperate. There is no way you are outgunning them. You have no leverage in this situation.

However if it was a 1 on 1 situation and you both had guns, you have some leverage and you might be able to outgun them.

2 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

If you had 3 guns on you in real life and it was just you, I think you'd put your gun down and cooperate. There is no way you are outgunning them. You have no leverage in this situation.

However if it was a 1 on 1 situation and you both had guns, you have some leverage and you might be able to outgun them.

I had someone hostage though too. In addition to that. Of course my gun would be out

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018