Frogs OR Research app

a frog

In Game Name: Frog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419490440

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+):O5Research

How many Warns do you have? None/0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the research team because i want to be able to test on scps with a higher clearance like 106 with ease. Also i want to join because being  a o5 researcher is something i wanted to be for a while as this is my second attempt making a app for it and i have learned since more stuff to make research rp cooler for me and the d class that i am testing. Another reason i wanted to join is because in general o5 research just sounds like a really cool job to play as because you can essentially test on any scp no matter what the ranking like 106 and you are able to do it with ease without Maynard ruining a test and you are able to do certain tests that wouldn't be considered cool if you did it as a regular researcher. Also i like the models that they use that really brings in the sense that they are [REDACTED] with a black suited scientist that no one really knows about doing tests on scps.

Why should we accept you: The reason I think I should be accepted is because I have been on this server for 2 years and I have never been warned once and i like to think that i keep my minging down and i know how to be serious at times that it is needed also I know most scp lore and I like to read the wiki from time to time so I can also test on some wiki scps and make them into the game using props. I also know what its like being secret and not just telling everyone my name and rank and I know I am not the most active on research but I do like to get on it almost every other day and i can assure you I would do the same on the researcher O5 job and I can promise I would be active on it as much as I am on e11 and regular research and I wont forget that it exists and never play it.

I also think that since i am command on 2 jobs that i can be trusted with keeping secrets and things like that. Also i really know that its up to the regular o5 and the people to see if i am fit for this position or not so it is really up to you guys in the end run. Also i have learned a lot since the last time i made this app and i have learned to keep my minginess down and not be so annoying while I'm on certain jobs. So thanks for looking at this app and i hope you consider me to join the O5 research team.

-Frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+support

- Active guy
- Command in 2 branches
- Dedicated to the server

Frog would be a great fit for this position in my eyes

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

• Star locked this topic