Wolfgang Neumann | O5 Logistics - Medical Research Application

Dr Wolfgang Neumann

Wolfgang Neumann, M.D.

STEAM_0:0:61890347

O5 Logistics - Medical Research

How many Warns do you have? 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

At the moment, the medical branch seems to be the most underpopulated and underappreciated discipline on the server. The vast majority of new players have not and never will experience this exciting class due to lackluster promotion and the absence of representatives. The few who are trained into the medical faction almost exclusively opt into aiding field work as they have no incentive to submit themselves to the lowly and inactive state medical research is currently in. I am tired of spending entire days in the medbay with not so much as one checkup / amnestic request / surgery to show for it. I am requesting a position among the O5 Logistics team so that I may have the authority required to increase activity in the branch through activities such as mass medical testing, branch promotion (through trainer incentives) and high-level test log creation. In addition, I would like to serve as an advocate for the branches issues (bringing up inactivity problems and possible RP-enhancing addons to the O5 Council) as well as have the ability to appropriately reward and praise members who go above and beyond to improve the RP experience of those around them.

Why should we accept you: 

While I have only been apart of this community for a little over two months at the time of writing this, there is no doubt in my mind that I possess the management, technical and people skills to positively impact the medical branches server relations. My flexible university schedule allows for nearly constant activity and ample free time to work on projects that benefit the branch as a whole. If appointed, it is my aim to create a wealth of resources for the medical research branch (guides, videos, surgical procedure templates, high-quality test log templates) in the hopes of giving the branch the level of representation it deserves.

Edited by Dr Wolfgang Neumann
  • Like 1

OL4 | EMS

+Support

It's not that they always want to join Fieldwork I'm the most active sub division Lead And I uh......Totally dont kidnap them into Field Work O_O

Anyway, Imma + This since you seem trustworthy enough to have received about a ........Quadruple Promotion from twix.

~OL2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+support, I have had a few interactions with you on the server, you seem like an awesome guy, awesome activity as well

-Also Skela literally asked you like 10 times to apply 

• Gaminglight Love 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

• Star locked this topic