8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Busch Be Fleet Admiral?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Busch

What is your Steam name : [GL] Busch

What is your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:503925884

How much in-game time do you have on the server? : 1 almost 2 weeks

How active can you be on the server? : I am on everyday. Whether that be during an off day when I am not working or after work for about 2 hours making sure the ISD is still being run properly.

Why do you want to become Fleet Admiral?: My main purpose already in Naval is to help those to become leaders so eventually they can lead and instruct others. We have excellent Naval supervisors and low command but we kind of just let those people do their own thing and if they do everything right they are eventually promoted. We need to help instruct those who are struggling with certain aspects of their jobs and lead those to not only better themselves but to better the battalion as a whole. I have many years of leadership experience. From leading IRL people in a squadron of 40+, to leading many different battalions and units in a milsim setting with players in excess of 75. I try the best I can to RP when the opportunity arises and to give those a chance to lead the RP to see what they are capable of.

What is the main purpose of Fleet Admiral?: The main purpose of Fleet Admiral is to make sure the ISD and Naval operations are running smoothly so higher up high command can worry about other important things and not have to deal with smaller issues. He or she needs to be certain that whatever comes there way can be easily and swiftly dealt with in an appropriate manner to keep the battalion running smoothly. Also as well as to keep up good relations with Army High Command and bridge the gap between Naval and Army. Without good relations with Army High Command all personnel onboard could suffer.

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

+Support

-Very kind and welcoming to new naval

-Experienced and smart

-Professional

I think you'd make a great Fleet Admiral, Goodluck!

• Like 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

3 minutes ago, -Frank- said:

Sh*t application, nothing shows u want it lol

Back to this again? Really man? You didnt even -support you're just starting shit right now.

8 hours ago, Novah said:

+Support

-Experienced and smart

-Professional

15 hours ago, Novah said:

+Support

-Experienced and smart

-Professional

My only thing is I don't see you on very often.

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

+support
-Really Kind person
-Experienced
-Helpful
-active
Would love to see you as fleet admiral!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻