khalil Robinson

1. Steam Name: Khalil Robinson

2. Ingame Name: Khalil Robinson

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:538447535

4. Ban Length: 5 days

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL] 0xEmma

6. Reason for Ban: 

Racism | Behalf of Marv.

7. Dispute: hey when the admin pulled me aside originally, we came to a mutual consensus that whether or not the words I used in particular are racist in any context, they were not to be used as insults in these servers. I said Okay and I didn't use a racist slur after that. The words i used were "m*nkey" and "ap*", which i dont think are offensive with out context however, I still agree'd to the admins request to not use the words. I dont get why the ban was extended to 5 days.

You were banned by a moderator, that moderator can only ban for a maximum of 1 day. Yet the punishment for Racism is 5 days, which is why yours was extended by a higher up staff member.

This will most likely be denied since the ban is valid.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

5 hours ago, khalil Robinson said:

24 hours no reply is that an automatic unban? 

No, you'll have to be patient and wait for SMTs reply

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

You were at PCP (Purge Check Point) and was RDMed by katie who was dealt with. But you then proceeded to call her a monkey and an ape witch are in itself racial slurs. And you proceeded to do so with 6+ people standing around to hear it. And we came to the conclusion that it was racial slurs and I proceeded with the appropriate punishment listed in the staff handbook which was 5 days but seeing as I a a moderator I my self do not have the power to ban for that long I banned you for 5 hurs and requested a ban extension  to the proper time. I dont wish you any ill will and hope when your ban is up you come back to enjoy Gaming light to the fullest thank you.

1 hour ago, DoodleBob said:

You were at PCP (Purge Check Point) and was RDMed by katie who was dealt with. But you then proceeded to call her a monkey and an ape witch are in itself racial slurs. And you proceeded to do so with 6+ people standing around to hear it. And we came to the conclusion that it was racial slurs and I proceeded with the appropriate punishment listed in the staff handbook which was 5 days but seeing as I a a moderator I my self do not have the power to ban for that long I banned you for 5 hurs and requested a ban extension  to the proper time. I dont wish you any ill will and hope when your ban is up you come back to enjoy Gaming light to the fullest thank you.

Right, and I dont think those are slurs myself but I respect the rules of this server and agreed to not use them again. I dont see why the ban needs to be 5 days