Chaos's Introduction

ArisingChaos

Greetings, My name is Chaos and I love to play Imperial RP.  I started playing it a few years ago touching base with every battalion to see which one I liked the best.  Then my Garry's mod all of a sudden said, "missing map _______" but to me it sounded like, "HOW DARE YOU PLAY ME? NO, GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE FOR 8 MONTHS" so then I quit Garry's mod for a while and lots had happened.  I moved and the server changed a lot, and so did some of the people.  One day I just tried to join the server for old times sake and I also was wondering if I could, and it worked!  Like I said before almost everything changed, like where every battalion now had their own special bunks instead of the small and identical ones, the bridge checkpoint changed from being on the 3rd floor to being on the lower bridge, and the first of these changes I noticed was that they moved the ST cadet training room from the 3rd floor hallway between the cantina and Purge/IQ bunks to and empty space in the 2nd floor and removed training as a whole!  At this moment I wanted to join a battalion for good and just stick to Naval and their immersive RPNow I have lots of fun everyday around the ship and community.

Thanks Gaminglight!

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

2 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

chaos insurgency?

It's the incarnation of Chaos Insurgency. 😳

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Adam. locked this topic