Apple

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:88229813

Job applying for : 

O5 Researcher

How many Warns do you have?

1 (RDM as D Class)

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

Research is one of the backbones of the server as it gives both D Class and SCPs something more to do then just breach and escape and it is the thing I love to do most in the server. While I can currently do research on the jobs I have access to perhaps the best job to do research and definitely the biggest honour to do research is O5 research. O5 research allows the greatest access to the foundation and authority over your individual tests and that is exactly the reasons I want it. Being an O5 researcher would allow me the control and authority that would allow me to make my tests better then if I had to do them regularly. The decreased restrictions of the O5 Researcher would also allow more interesting tests and crosstests. The security and overall combat effectiveness of the class in comparison to regular research are another appeal that would allow greater testing. The greatest reason is the honour of being an O5 Researcher.

Why should we accept you: 

As someone who has been on the server for a matter of months I am certain that I can be trusted with the position of O5 Research. Through significant time in CI RnD and having had made it up to the point of senior command is proof that shows that I can be trusted with O5 Research. Another piece of proof that shows I am trustworthy is the fact that I am an ET member and am trusted with the tools and powers given to ET. I am also has never received a strike in any of the branches I have been in or ET. I am also more active on the server in recent times and if I were to rate my activity I would give it a 7-8 / 10 and I can be reached very easily through discord or teamspeak in the event that someone need to reach me. I also have read through all MOTD rules and rules pertaining to research and fully understand them. I am also someone who is decently active on the forums and makes sure to respond on applications and anything else which is looking for feedback. I can also provide interesting and creative tests for the O5 and I intend to test regularly and I make sure to make my tests inclusive of different branches and I am certain that I could make test which could include utility as to be more inclusive in testing. My tests are often very unique and are more about finding out the usefulness of the SCP as we often do in RnD. I am also currently senior command within CI RnD and have been command in CI for a while which has helped me gain leadership skills that could be vital to the O5 Research in ensuring that tests go over smoothly. I am certain that I have the skills and knowledge necessary to be an effective and good member of the O5 Research team and I am certain that I would provide interesting tests to the O5 and I hope you all feel the same way

Test Links

Here are some links to some of the tests I have done

Thank you for reading

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

+Support

Apple is a great RnD and a person in general and not only him but his application improved greatly from last time.

-OH9

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+Support

-Trust worthy

-Great R&D

-Great App

Also State "The decreased restrictions of the O5 Researcher would also allow more interesting tests and crosstests" may make people more active in both R&D and Research.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:55 PM, The CI Zero said:

+Support

Apple is a great RnD and a person in general and not only him but his application improved greatly from last time.

-OH9

+Support

~OL2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 1/27/2021 at 1:55 AM, The CI Zero said:

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+/- Support leaning towards -

-Feel they need to be more well known in the community

-I dont feel they have made a significant impression

-Alright application

Look I have nothing against you I just feel that you're not up to the pedigree needed of 05 research yet.

-Former OR7

Edited by Mung Daal
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

On 1/26/2021 at 7:55 PM, The CI Zero said:

+Support

-OH9

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Star locked this topic