Watermelon Resignation

Crazyboyri

So this past years was great experience I had with Gaminglight. I learn so much from everyone and I try my best to make people happy. I wanted to be the best of the best but I'm to far from being one. I know a lot of you don't know me because I'm starting to become more inactive because I have a new jobs that give me more hours and I can't get on because I'm always exhausted. But I will always love you guy because to me, gaminglight is the best server on GMOD. 

Hotshot- we don't talk much but hope one day when you stream, I'll spend $100 for sub gift to spam you 

Luci- my father and fun guy to talk to but a lot of people told me that I have deeper voice then you 

Spice- I learn a lot from you when you were Sovereign Protector when I was RG CDT and I became Vice Sovereign.

Oddshot- I remember that you always use to do bunk inspection when I was 31st or Purge but you're a funny guy

Nimo- you're the reason why I wanted to become Naval, it took me 6 try to get in and I finally got in.

Badger- It always put smile on my face when you say good morning almost everyday but happy that you are back.

Pigeon/Admiral Garrick Versio- I'm happy that you pick me for boxing and you were happy that I won for you but I'm still sad that I didn't win the championship for naval but I will try again next time.

Katie/Silent- I know you struggle a little but I'm always happy to make your troop get better but you will become VCMDR one day, I promise you

If I didn't add you here, I do apologise about that, there so many people to add but I can't add them all here but I love every one of you the same.

I will come hop on when I can to visit you guy but right now, I'm very busy but I wish you all a good luck.

I think the motto for Gaminglight should be "When you fall down, Gaminglight will always pick you back up in every situation you are you."

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

c u

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

17 hours ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

tenor.gif

What in the actual fuck am i looking at 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/25/2021 at 6:23 PM, [GL] Lucifer said:

tenor.gif

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Adam. locked this topic