Knight/Rachel Corbin Event team appAccepted

RedKnight

In-Game Name: Knight/Rachel Corbin

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:108321105

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Silver

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 3 weeks of in game time, about a year since first log in on the server

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Security FTO 2LT and Senior Researcher 

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8 due to the fact that I know all of the well known SCPs and alot of lesser known ones but its impossible to know every single one

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No but I'm hoping to start somewhere 

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe I would make a good member of your event team and that you should let me join due to my activity, good track record, myself being involved in a good portion of event for the past few weeks in one way or another and constantly trying my best to help out the ET hosting it. I believe I have good ideas for events and my vass knowledge of SCPs could come in handy, I'm aware of most anti foundation groups, many Safe, Euclid, Keter, and XK SCP's that many people have / had no clue even existed, I've read so many SCP files that it would only take me a few minutes to make a brand new SCP either from scratch or using pieces from other SCPs and combining them, along with all of this I was around when the server had one of its only XK end of the events and I know how to recreate it or make it even better if ever the need of that arises.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Well a simple short event could me a SCP 113 event, this scp changes the persons gender after a few painful seconds, this could be done with a colored rock and some player models although this event wouldn't last very long. Another event could be a 008 event with NPCs, that way every branch can be included including MTF, Research, Security, D-class, and CI, this will most likely end in a nuke so it would require higher ranking ET's and staff to be on for it. A last event could be a SH (Serpent hand) raid where they attempt to wipe out the foundation and save the SCP's other than 682 and 106, during the event only the ETs in the group would have key cards to ensure that only certain SCP's are let out.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-783 "There was a crooked man" its not well known despite the story and tests on it being amazing, its horrifying yet intriguing at the same time

+/-Support

Personally I barley know you. That doesn't say I don't like you but I just don't have enough experiences with you to give an opinion.

But the app is decently made.

In the end I don't have that much of an opinion on you.

Good luck tho

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

9 minutes ago, The CI Zero said:

+/-Support

Personally I barley know you. That doesn't say I don't like you but I just don't have enough experiences with you to give an opinion.

Good luck tho

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

9 minutes ago, The CI Zero said:

+/-Support

Good luck tho

Thank you man, and us hardly knowing each other is most likely due to you either being CI or D-class so it does make sense that we don't know each other too well.

+Support

• While I am not in research I have seen you around the site and you seem trustworthy and you app is decently good so that helps

I’d recommend posting and commenting more on the forums and getting more known around the community but otherwise I see no issue with you 

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

1 hour ago, The CI Zero said:

+/-Support

Personally I barely know you. That doesn't say I don't like you but I just don't have enough experiences with you to give an opinion.

Good luck tho

Best of luck!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

1 hour ago, The CI Zero said:

+/-Support

Good luck tho

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |