My response on [GL] Spoon's forum post that got me a warn

Baestplace

Now i will admit i do understand what i did was wrong but there is some context that was not shown #1 as you can clearly see in the image provided there was a sign that said "code 1111" this was the code the the keypad that would open up the road section of the wall so you could pass. #2 the wall was made at 9:09am friday morning there was only 5 people on including me that were not afk. out of the 5 one "daniel tmz" was money printing in suburbs and didnt care if i built it "i asked permission before i built it" another person helped me build the wall and gave me full support and the other 2 people were pvping next to pd and were otherwise unaffected and also gave support for me building it. #3 the wall was only there for 5-10 minutes so i could get some screenshots. #4 it was obviously a joke my ign at the time was D trump and he was the only person to not like the wall this is my response to his post i 100% agree i should get the warn i just wanted to clear this up :)

Basically what Ruben said, what is the point of posting something like this? It seems like you're trying to cause trouble and tank your reputation. You got warned for breaking a rule, there's no point to give "context" to a clear cut rule break that's been dealt with.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 1/30/2021 at 9:14 AM, Ruben On The Radio said:

why post this,
Why post here,
Why post even,
Just Why,

Long story short Why

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 1/30/2021 at 9:47 AM, Niko Bellic said:

Basically what Ruben said, what is the point of posting something like this? It seems like you're trying to cause trouble and tank your reputation. You got warned for breaking a rule, there's no point to give "context" to a clear cut rule break that's been dealt with.

]]]]]]]

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif