1. 1. Should I Be Accepted

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Noah Jimes

Steam Name: [GL] Noah Jimes

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:108461043

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+) I've just recently have been promoted to Moderator and would like to further help the community in positive way, I am active in teamspeak as well as the forums and have a lot of downtime where I could be helping someone. I have been on gaminglight for a few years now, I love gaminglight and would love to help assist the players of this community. I have previous experiences as support staff on multiple servers in the past so i know what i am doing.  Since I'm staff and with the departments I am constantly in teamspeak I can use that downtime i was talking about to help new players get set up in the community. Like I've said before I've been with Gaminglight for a couple years and been a staff member for a minute now. I would like to continue learning and grow myself within the community and try to be an asset to PRP. This would be a new experience for me on GamingLight and would allow me to better myself as a staff member. On PoliceRP I am PD SM and to join our department you must get trained in TS so I could use my way of guidance how i would train someone to my knowledge in helping someone.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? my activity on teamspeak is insane. That being said this would allow me to help a lot of people as they come through teamspeak and get them set and ready for their server. The experience I have with teamspeak will allow me to help players faster and with more situations. My understanding of the server will help me with all types of situations and if I don't know I will know who would know.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would welcome the player to gaminglight and our teamspeak and ask them what their issue is. I would listen very carefully to understand what issue they are having while brainstorming of the best way on how to solve it. Once they are finished explaining the issue I would do everything in my power  to help solve their issue. If I can't help them I would guide them to the person who can and of course follow the COC. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

• Head of Staff

+Support
Good guy
Great staff member
Kind
Very active in Teamspeak

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 11:52 PM, Frog_ said:

+Support
Good guy
Great staff member
Kind
Very active in Teamspeak

Good Luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 1/23/2021 at 11:52 PM, Frog_ said:

+Support
Good guy
Great staff member
Kind
Very active in Teamspeak

Good Luck!

To add onto what Frog said, hes also mature.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• 2 weeks later...