10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Second Sister?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Lord IX Striker

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitorius

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to be the Second Sister because I feel like I could bring good things into IQ, more trainings, such as sims and dueling exercises. I just feel like I'd be a really good fit for this position considering I take a ton of time out of my day to assist IQ in whatever I can. I most likely will not get this position but if I do I'll make sure that IQ becomes the best that it possibly can. I also really respect North and Emoo as the previous Second Sister's and I wish to live up to what they were and possibly be even better. All in all I wish to make IQ more enjoyable for everyone in it and around it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3 weeks so far

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to make sure the troops stay in line, grow the battalion and to have active members. The commander must basically be a role model for the troops and to communicate with the officers, NCO's and the enlisted. It is the commanders job to keep the roster up to date and to hold trainings for the troops as well as keep up with the promotions. If there is anything that needs changing in the battalion the commander would be the one to make sure these changes happen. They need to also introduce punishments to those who misbehave and disobey orders, basically troops or IQ that step out of line.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I feel like you should trust me for this position because I am really dedicated to IQ, I lead very well and I train with them all the time. I take part in the community and I communicate with everyone to make sure IQ stays respected among its peers. I've been in a commander spot before on other servers so I know how to be serious. In my opinion the IQ need a really active IQ Lore to be on for Lord Trials, trainings and even leading at times.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost everyday when I am free from college work

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings.

Edited by StrikerHD

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

-support
You literally got major today
i dont think your ready for this spot at all
Maybe wait a couple months before applying

Your not a bad person your just not ready for it.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+Support

-I've personally seen you communicating with NCOs, leading the enlisted, teaching and mentoring the NCOs showing them right from wrong and being an example for them to look up to as enlisted and NCOs.

-Amazing application and amazing answers, I can notice that you put your effort into this application and I know you would excel in this position and I think there is no better leader for the enlisted or NCOs with how much you talk with them and hang out with them.

-Your activity is amazing and I see you constantly training Initiates, I know you thrive to make the battalion better and to fill it with amazing enlisted.

Good luck Striker!! OWO

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

4 minutes ago, GhostBakka said:

+Support

-I've personally seen you communicating with NCOs, leading the enlisted, teaching and mentoring the NCOs showing them right from wrong and being an example for them to look up to as enlisted and NCOs.

-Amazing application and amazing answers, I can notice that you put your effort into this application and I know you would excel in this position and I think there is no better leader for the enlisted or NCOs with how much you talk with them and hang out with them.

-Your activity is amazing and I see you constantly training Initiates, I know you thrive to make the battalion better and to fill it with amazing enlisted.

Good luck Striker!! OWO

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Easiest +Support ever.

• BEST DUELIST ON THE SERVER, PERIOD
    • Is better suited to playing the Second Sister for this reason (she was the best swordsman of the brothers and sisters) 
  • Leads the enlisted most of the time, since lore characters in IQ are on maybe a third of the time
  • Is online and involved more than any overseer
  • Is already well accustomed to command, with near zero minginess

You will STRUGGLE to find a better IQ to take this role. Nobody else comes close

And to Jensen, time in rank is a formality at best. He is qualified. Make it happen. Everyone says they want this.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

10 hours ago, GhostBakka said:

+Support

Good luck Striker!! OWO

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

On 1/23/2021 at 9:39 AM, GhostBakka said:

+Support

Good luck Striker!! OWO

JOSH

SSL Jimmy James IF5/Havoc LCPL Josh 5356

+support

striker is honestly the most active lord i see him on everyday for hours and i think he deserves the spot i think he would be the right choice for second sister

Current: IC NCO

| Former IC VCMDR | Former DT Officer |  Former IF Head Agent |  Former DT NCO | | Former SO CPO |

+support

i think you do deserve this because you have proven to be a role model for apprentices and you know what your doing and you have great leadership roles and you have got your head screwed on you know who has been following order to gain a promotion and who stays in line  

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF