Ban appeal- Denied

henrythunderbay

Steam name: rickybobby2002

in game name: ST PVT Vita 8821

Steam Id: 76561199132946362

ban length: permanent console 

admin that banned you: console

reason for ban: not sure

dispute: I was doing naval tryouts with ST PFC Archer 2632 and Matrix and before we got to bridge we were with a group of st’s and they said it would be funny to changed my name to vita so I did and during tryouts the admin said I had a name of someone that was banned and I got perma banned then I tried to come back on an alt to ask why I was banned but before I could do so I was ip banned, I know this because I check forums and it said console ban. I’m not sure what else I can do but I’m not a minge I was just trying to get into naval. My buddy archer is still in the game and trying to get admins to unban me but they keep saying make an appeal on forums. 

Also my friend spoke with matrix and he said he it was one of the senior admins that banned me 

-Support, We have the forums for this. You shouldn't have tried coming on an ALT Account

5 hours ago, henrythunderbay said:

I had a name of someone that was banned and I got perma banned then I tried to come back on an alt to ask why I was banned but before I could do so I was ip banned,

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban. The account that was originally banned was created today, and our server was the first the account joined. Moreover, the first name you had was 'Hotshot' then you changed it to a name of a blacklisted member... The account is a definite alt.

• Like 1