Bravo's CI Application (Military)

Sentinel

In-game Name: Bravo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454552253

DiscordID: Rylo ϟϟ2570

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military.

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 10/10 I know everything about CI and SCP as a whole, Chaos Insurgency is made to break out D-Class and to sometimes even break out SCP's

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I should be in chaos insurgency because I fit the right temperment and the right skill level required to be in Chaos, I have already escaped the foundation in an epic journey with many friends and I was the only one that turned up alive. I have great experience and im good to get along with and reliable whenever needed in confrontation. I am very active and I am soon thinking about joining the staff team, I made much friends on this server and I am enjoying it so far. I hope I can show leadership in CI and become a good member of this community.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have already escaped the foundation and I have past experience as CI on 2 different communities (Atlas and Tamewater).

How active can you be? 5-9 hours a day.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes, And im in both parties.

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

I understand

Proof of escape

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2368761878

Edited by Sentinel

+Support

Seems like a good guy and a great fit for CI.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Accepted!

To get started, self-assign the "Chaos-requesting-tag" role on the SCP-RP discord and follow the instructions within the #text-to-train channel under Chaos Insurgency.

Note: If you need to be placed on weekend, contact gamma command. Same goes if you will not be able to attend out weekly meetings. Please ensure that you are still subjected to TP.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

• Bread locked this topic