North's Second sister application- Denied

Northypoo

Do I deserve Second Sister role?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Second Sister?

• Yeaa!!
    • Nah G

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Overseer North                                                                          

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Inquisitors 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason I want to be command is because I was already The Sister, but I have failed the Purge/IQ and I just want to say I apologize for what I had done but I have changed, and I promise Purge/IQ that I would do the best of my ability and lead IQ/Purge to a more organized and more disciplined to the battalion it is supposed to be. I also want to help the troopers and the Inquisitors progress and someday be command or even High command, I would like to help new troopers who are trying to be a part of a great battalion learn about the server and the amazing people who is on the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I currently have 8 weeks on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of being a commander is to lead your troopers and teach them wrong from right, the main purpose of being a commander is to be a mentor to the ones who want to be like you, being a commander is an important role to those who seek power to lead on a whole battalion to battle and leads them to victory. You need to be serious, understanding, strict if needed to be and helpful to whoever needs it. Being a commander means to help other's and your other fellow commanders.  

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: The reason you should trust me to be command, I know I have done wrong in the past but I have changed and now my goal as command is too make Purge/IQ more serious and more active. I have recently saw Purge/IQ active and not active someday people are on and some days you would see at most 3 IQ and 4 Purge on and I am trying to change that. And the fact people join IQQ lore and then leave a few weeks after is crazy I will be there for as long as I am on this server.

7. How often can you be Online?: I can be on everyday unless something comes up

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): 6 but I have changed I do not minge no more and I am sorry for what I have done, and I have learned my lesson and I am sorry for what I have done.
                                                                                                                                                           1. RDM
                                                                                                                                                           2. LTAP
                                                                                                                                                           3. RDM

4. Damaging staff
                                                                                                                                                           5. Mic Spam                            
                                                                                                                                                           6. NLR x3

tumblr_624832c2e6fb2e1d60a6b8ff6b89f05c_28fb7479_540.gif.c43fdebb95f158445675645b9b8fba58.gif                                                                                      

images (1).jpg