Asian Bill Gates

TrialMod application acceptance poll  

1. 1. Should I be accepted as a TrialMod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Gates

What is your steam name?: Asian Bill Gates

What is your steam ID?: 76561198875087215

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a Moderator in a Military RP server called Liberty Gaming

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1/1/21

What date did you make your forums account? 1/20/21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? TrialMod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel like I would be a great addition to the team. I am very active within the community and have experience with being in a staff position. I have dealt with many different kinds of sits before and I feel like my knowledge and experience will greatly help the community become a better place for all members new and old.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first ask them politely to please stop so I can speak with them and have a civil conversation. If they do not abide to that I will ask for assistance from a higher member of staff and get his opinion on what I should do. In my opinion I would probably mute him so I am able to speak to him and let him know what is going on and what is going to happen due to his actions.

Screenshot (1).png

Sorry Gates, but your application just doesn't cut it. You just created your forums account to apply (which isn't that big of a deal), but Question 15 only has a little over a third of the required minimum wordcount. 
The warns section is not for branch strikes, its for server warns. 
You have the incorrect SteamID posted.

-Support, try again with more effort in a week or two.

Edited by Bread
  • Like 1

lol, lmao even

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."