SCP-049 meets a (not real) Plague doctor

Farrox

Lore Name: Thicc
SCP: 049
Object class: Euclid

Question / Idea: How will SCP-049 react to someone dressed as a plague doctor.

Background Research: SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. While SCP-049 appears to be wearing the thick robes and the ceramic mask indicative of that profession, the garments instead seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body over time and are now nearly indistinguishable from whatever form is beneath them. X-rays indicate that despite this, SCP-049 does have a humanoid skeletal structure beneath its outer layer.
SCP-049 is capable of speech in a variety of languages, though tends to prefer English or medieval French. While SCP-049 is generally cordial and cooperative with Foundation staff, it can become especially irritated or at times outright aggressive if it feels that it is in the presence of what it calls the "Pestilence". Although the exact nature of this Pestilence is currently unknown to Foundation researchers, it does seem to be an issue of immense concern to SCP-049.

Hypothesis: SCP-049 will see the subject as friendly and not try to "cure" them.

Observations (What Happened During Test):
[BEGIN VIDEO LOG]
[Footsteps can be heard, then a door unlocking.]
SCP-049: Hello doctors, what is in store for today?
EXP Thicc: We are going to introduce you to an individual who is very similar to you, Another Plague doctor.
SCP-049: Splendid! (SCP-049 looked excited almost happy to meet this person, who was just a D-class wearing a Plague doctor costume).
EXP Thicc: We are going to unlock the door now, please step back.
[Sounds of metallic scraping, Door opens]
MTF Unit1: STEP BACK!
MTF Unit2: Push him in.
EXP Thicc: I am closing the door now.
[Sounds of metallic scraping, Door closes]
(The D-class was told to act like a Plague doctor or he would be shot immediately.)
EXP Thicc: Remember our deal "Plague doctor" (D-class).
D-class: Hey who the hell are you- I mean what's going on fellow doctor.
(
SCP-049 seems preoccupied, circling the D-class with a curious look.)
SCP-049: Are you even another Doctor?
D-class: Yeah-h I am.
SCP-049: Can you cure anything?
D-class: Cure? Yeah, I can do that easily.
SCP-049: What is it you cure exactly?
D-class: I can cure anything. There are too many to name.
EXP Thicc: Do you detect the pestilence in this individual?
SCP-049: No, I do not. 
(
SCP-049 Seems preoccupied again, inspecting the subject closely.)
SCP-049: I don't think you are a fellow plague doctor! You liar! Doctors, please send someone real next time.
D-class: Wait no, I am a re-
(
SCP-049 Places his hand on the D-class)
SCP-049: You must be cured. Everyone must.

[END LOG]

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP-049 seemed happy to meet another Plague doctor. The D-class acted improperly resulting in their death. Maybe with someone more intelligent, we could trick him.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Nope. (Due to the D-class not being able to hold is act together)

OOC: Thanks for reading, I had a lot of fun writing this one. (even though everything was exaggerated and the actual test was boring)

80/100

nice test log

that fucking shitty d class smh its like he has never acted before

grammar looks good

my only bad thing with this is when the 049 contradicted himself by killing a d class when he said before he didnt see the pestilence in him

as from your thing

EXP Thicc: Do you detect the pestilence in this individual?
SCP-049: No, I do not. 

really doesnt make sense to me but good job either way

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"