1. 1. Should I become SO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ensign Watermelon

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145670367

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Security

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Duck

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will do my best to host tryout as much as I can to make sure the Battalion stay alive as much as possible. I used to change a few things for RG when I used to be Vice Sovereign for 2 months but I transfer to 501st because they were having trouble getting active so I try my best to get many of them on even doing The Impossible but it never works. So I will do my best that the troop is well trained, know how to protect the ship as well and I promise, that I will keep every troop happy because I've seen a lot of angry/sad troops and never want to be part of the Battalion.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I used to be Vice Sovereign for RG, was MAJ for 501st and 2LT for shock. I was part of the purge, old havoc before they change their name and IQ as well. I'm also a staff member as well and I do my best to keep player happy and making sure that no one is upset or go out their way to ruin the server.

Why do you want this rank?: I used to protect Grand Inquisitor when I was in RG and I realized how important it is to protect your HC/SHC and the ship as well. I want to go out of my way to make sure that everyone is safe, protected, and having fun as well.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose being SO is to make the Battalion are doing the right thing meaning no wrong move, learn to make a tough situation in a bad situation, making sure that everyone is caught by NCO+ so they can learn to become better then they were before. They also need to learn about the red stick as well that it comes with great responsibility meaning if abusing their power can get them to remove from battalion or a strike, depend on how bad the situation is. Each troop needs to make sure that they know the right thing and if they did do something wrong, they need to learn from that mistake because a lot of people learn from their mistakes and they do get better every day.

Edited by Crazyboyri

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

+Support
-Very nice Application

-Seems like a good candidate for the position of a SO

-Semi Active

-Good Naval

Edited by not Jeff [GS]

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

+/- Support

-Has previous experience for leadership

-Semi Active

- Application can use more work on it

Notes: Try not to repeat things in your application. For example, you repeated you were in 501st and Vice Sovereign in the "What can you do for improve the branch" and "Why should you be trusted". Also, make sure you are being specific when making your application. As a Security officer, you are going to oversee DT and Shock and yet I only see that you have mentioned Shock once in your application and did not mention DT at all in your application

-Hiroshima/Tenn Graneet

Edited by Nagasaki

23 hours ago, Nagasaki said:

+/- Support

-Semi Active

Notes: Try not to repeat things in your application. For example, you repeated you were in 501st and Vice Sovereign in the "What can you do for improve the branch" and "Why should you be trusted". Also, make sure you are being specific when making your application. As a Security officer, you are going to oversee DT and Shock and yet I only see that you have mentioned Shock once in your application and did not mention DT at all in your application

-Hiroshima/Tenn Graneet

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager
On 1/20/2021 at 12:14 PM, Nagasaki said:

+/- Support

-Semi Active

-Hiroshima/Tenn Graneet

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Pending
Applicant needs improvement in activity 

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

Denied
Applicant has left naval

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦