Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

AggroBiker

What is your in-game name?: AL

What is your steam name?: aggro_biker

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:462553226

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: A little bit as a gamemaster. I like to help out with small issues all the time before they escalate to needing a sit and I am very good at de-escalating situations in a friendly manner.

What date did you start playing on the community? October

What date did you make your forums account? I can't remember

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? Yes around $30

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

Timezone: GMT/UK

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I love helping out around the server and I would love to be able to be an even bigger part of the community. I have put a lot of effort into Havoc to achieve Major such as doing sims, lots of try-outs and promotions and dealing with many situations good and bad so I feel I am quite experienced in handling situations. I believe I would be a very useful admin as I am regularly on the server, most people know me as their friend and it means I can help out more people on the server and have a positive impact on every situation. I was also a manager at an automotive garage with 6 employees for 2 years so I am very experienced in handling all kinds of problems and solving issues under pressure, quickly and fairly in real life situations. I am a very respectful person, raised with a military upbringing and I am very good at keeping calm and maintaining my patience in every situation.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

A mass RDM is punishable by a formal warning and a 5 day ban. However, in the situation I would remain calm, let them and the other party (if there is one) explain both sides of the situation, search for evidence in the logs of the mass RDM to prove they did the offence that they are being in a sit for and explain to them the situation and why they are getting a 5 day ban. If they continue to insult me during my explanation I would simply mute them to ensure they understand their punishment clearly and proceed to ban them for 5 days, and notify the other admins of the person banned.

Edited by AggroBiker

23 hours ago, Littlest Pogchamp said:

+/- support
+Active
+Already GM

-Short Answers
-Sometimes a little mingey (Only very rarely though)

I agree. But would be helpful if another GM was staff.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021