DanneMyBoi xd

should this be a thing  

7 members have voted

1. 1. shoud we beable to see how much trash is in the trash

• yes
    • no
    • what is trash

Post name:  For trash and sewers to show how much trash are in them

What are you suggesting? - So on a prisonRP server they have the same trash system but when you have your trash sucker out the trash shows how much trash is in them

How would this change better the server? - make it easier for people with trash suckers to do their job

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It could make the server laggy 

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  It would make maintenace and cc with trash sucker's job easier to see how much trash is left inside if the sewers and the amount of trash in the small trash things around the map

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -1259794293_trashcollector.PNG.e33b4eb5a297bce37de7fbadd0e1d487.PNG

+/-Support

I mean yeah it seems cool and shows more exact trash but it may impact some other cases too...

• Lag like you mentioned
  • Might cover up combative trying to fight
  • Doesn't make much sense when you can just continuously vacuum the trash till it's empty no problem.

In the end I just don't see the point but yeah it may be cool for maintenance 

🤷‍♂️

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

5 hours ago, Jameshi34 said:

If it doesn't lag too much I'm all for it, but if it'll lag us a lot then no.

+/- Support

^^

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member