Would Marv make a good Tmod?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would Marv make a good Tmod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Shock EJT 2LT Marv 2862

What is your steam name?: [GL] DoodleBob

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:94567594

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I was a SuperAdmin on a DarkRP Server known as PlasmaGaming it sadley was sold and shutdown. I was an owner of a StarWarsRP but it was not funded. I was an admin on Icefuce but they removed me. I was a Tmod on BLN StarwarsRP but my computer caught fire and died for about 5 years.

What date did you start playing on the community? Roughly 5+ years ago i started playing PoliceRP before the ImperialRP.

What date did you make your forums account? Round about the same time I join the Community.

Current rank on server? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? On the Imperial server none but I have one on the PoliceRP for have a printer as government. 

Have you donated? Yes $127 exactly

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines you will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: EST [Eastern Standard Time]

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I am an active player and a very dedicated player. I want to see this community progress and thrive into the community I know it can be. I see people leave the server because their are people breaking rules and I want to be their to help new players to the server and make sure they come to love the community as I do. I want to make sure everyone is treated fairly and equally no matter race, creed, or ethnicity. I want to ensure that the future of this server is maintained so it can grow. I feel my experience as a staff member that can help and benefit the server and its players greatly so that everyone can have fun and RP on.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off I would join the Administrator job before I do anything. I would then Begin by Cloaking and TPing them to me so that I can deal with them in a safe and calm environment so that I can calmly and maturely handle the situation by asking him to please stop cursing at me and if he/she does not I will begin by gagging them so I can do my job to its fullest. If and when they start cursing through chat I will mute them will keeping a calm and professional attitude. I will then give them a warn and go up the CoC to give him a 5 day ban in accordance to the handbook but until that is given i will staff arrest them if I am able and wait until he is given his 5 day ban.