Miles' CI Application

Maple

In-game Name: Miles Jones

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:179006535

DiscordID: Maple#6273

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I feel like I am capable to be in Chaos Insurgency and help the Chaos Insurgency reach its goal and do whatever it takes to get the mission done. And I like the lore with the Chaos Insurgency and how they operate as a whole. The Chaos Insurgency would be a great faction for me to play on and to RP as well. But also, I would like to make Chaos Insurgency better in RP wise, combat wise, and making sure that the Chaos Insurgency reaches its goal of using SCPs to their advantage. But also, I can be a leader and help other CI members combat wise and RP wise. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? What sets me from other applicants is that I will follow any orders and be loyal to the highest standards and I feel like my leadership skills is good enough as well. And I can make CI more effective in reaching its goal and making other members in CI more effective in combat as well. 

How active can you be? Almost everyday

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by Maple

• Bread locked this topic